Experience of exploring streets of Jodhpur


Capturing Watches @ Clock Tower



When i went to the streets of city, most of the people were friendly and interactive with me. some were very shy, luckily no one was rude to me.
I came across a variety of watches in the streets of jodhpur.  Irony was that none of the shops were selling wall clocks at Clock Tower.
My goal was to take pictures of variety of wrist watches.
I also came across a person whom I interacted with for around 5-6 mins. Our interaction was very general but friendly. So at the end i asked for a picture of his wrist watch and he thought i was asking him for his watch then he shouted on me and went away.

But, luckily at the end of the day I got so many pictures and was able to complete my assignment.
So my experience of the day was a little tired, but fun!

Comments